Ben Schwab Photograph in Wheel Scene Magazine Issue 10

/ 26 February, 2014 /
The latest of Wheel Scene dropped last week and with it a handful of my photos.  I wasn't sure what was going up.  A couple copies are headed my way thanks to the editor, David McNamera, so I'll find out in a week!

Bits are tickling out though!  I know there's a photo for Tyler Hester's interview (who was injured before we could do a full set for his interview). And there's this photo of Xsjado Pro Skater, Ben Schwab.  Great guy and quite the musician.  I snapped this a while back while he was filming for the Inri video (shot photos for their Spring 2010 line).

It was an hectic shoot in downtown LA in front of the Macy's building.  There are people going by left and right, all while he's being filmed. What you can't see (thankfully) is the light up interior in the background.  Ben's being lit by a speedlight on a manfrotto mini tripod (useful tool!) camera right and a speedlight camera left laying on the floor, angled upwards.

If you have a moment, check out Ben's article on Wheel Scene and see what he's been up to lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Through the Lens