Spotlight Feature in Digital V.4 of ONE Magazine

/ 12 June, 2014 /

I let out a sigh of relief yesterday as I popped onto Facebook to see ONE Magazine had finally dropped their latest digital issue online.  I thumbed through the issue, read through the editor's note and B-lined straight to Becci Sotelo's article.  I was approached by ONE to shot these back in February, realistically with only a couple days to meet up and shoot them.  Still, I'm pleased with how the photos turned out!

It was a bit surprising to learn through the editor's note that this was ONE's first Spotlight feature of a woman since they started up back in 2006.  Which, is a nice feeling to know I made that happen!  Just makes me think there are a few more women I'd like to snap photos of!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Through the Lens