A Nice Reminder....

/ 14 August, 2014 /


It's weird when you're minding your own business and scrolling around on Facebook, then see an editorial you shot years ago.  It was one of my first 'assignments' from ONE Magazine after I was taken in as a contributor.  I was still figuring things out.  The gear was 3rd hand, the editing was cumbersome, and timing drove me crazy.

I had started blading with a new crowd then, which lead to the beginning of my video "Take Your Time".  In many ways, this editorial marked a transition in my life.  I was going from shooting for fun to turning this into a career.  I didn't know it then.

And here I am, assisting and tech on a Nicole Richie shoot tomorrow and Kelly Osborne shoot next week.  It's surreal to think the guy I was laying on the floor when I shot the photo above would become me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Through the Lens