Features on Impossible Project, SnapItSeeIt, The Booted

/ 12 December, 2015 /


 Quite a few things going on here lately.  I finally got my feature on Impossible Project's Magazine!  Fairly stoked to get recognized by Impossible after a few years of shooting with their film.  That lead me to redoing my portfolio.  Things you should do every so often you know? Back to Impossible...

Took about a year of back and forth since they switched Social Media Coordinators a while back and there were quite a few things going on over there.  Still pretty rad! Right as this was going to live, Blading Cup competition was coming up, I approached Impossible about sponsoring me so I could shoot Blading Cup.  Last year I went though about 17 packs, so I knew I needed the extra muscle!  They gave me some free film, merch, and a good discount on the ungodly amount of film I purchased.  Used 20 packs to shoot Blading Cup, Veteran's Cup competition, and the Brandon Negrete Memorial BBQ. So 3 blade events in a weekend!  Crazy crazy weekend.  After a year of coasting on Beta 2.0 film, I finally got to play with the new film.  Fantastic stuff! The colors were spot on, the contrast much improved. Even the reliability of the film.  I ended up with 2 + trashed packs worth of film.  This year, what 3-4 photos. Max! Oh that was nice.

So with Blading Cup shot, The Booted got in touch about running the photos! Oh that meant so much scanning and cleaning up dust spots.  But it was so worth it!  To the right is that feature I had with The Booted featuring some 40 photos from Blading Cup.  And with that out...


I got to release the whole 150 photos up on my website and trickle the photos out in Instagram where I've had a fantastic amount of support.  That lead to a crazy amount of interactions, regrams, and follows.  I want to post some of them up later in the week when I get a chance...

Then the popular film site SnapItSeeIt.com ran a photo of mine on this past week's 'Feature Friday.'  

Then I received an email asking if I wanted to have an interview feature up on their site! Oh man. That's a trip. I have to start work on that ASAP!  It's crazy to see this all come in at once... Before this post gets too long....End Transmission!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Through the Lens